Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What should I sell my Land Rover tires and rims for?

I have 4 Land Rover Discovery Tires and Rims that are in good condition, I am just missing the bolts. When I had performance tires put on, they "forgot" to give them back to me. I don't have the LR anymore and need to get rid of these spare tires. What can I sell them for? Should I take them somewhere?|||Sell your rims either on craiglist.org and/or ebay.com. Craigslist.org is a good site because you can post for free and it stays up there for 45 days (or longer as long as you keep re-posting) and it is easy to edit your post anytime.





I have searched craigslist for rims before. Most people on there sell rims that are in good shape with good tires for around 300-600 bucks. If I were you I would start out at 600 bucks and if nobody responds in a certain amount of time lower the price (I wouldn't go any lower than 300 bucks). Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment