Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why do so many girls like me now because i drive a Range Rover?

Never got this much attention before! They never seemed to pay attention to me when i was catching the bus! I got a Range Rover for my graduation and know it seems like i'm just the most popular kid ever! How can i tell these stuck-up whores to leave me alone! I dont want to give them a ride.|||Bitches man|||omg. larry johnson. how many times must I tell you dear. no girl is going to like you just because you have a car. most kids 16 and up have cars. it's not a big deal. if they are giving you attention it's because they want to use you for a ride. you aren't popular because of a car. they are laughing at you behind your back, i am sorry to say. good luck.|||oh hiiiii can i have a ride?????


u look so sexy today.....


helooooooo........ try the bus for one week againinnn....u will get whats going on around u.


no effense , but ur an easy target dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment