Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is the Rover 25 a good car for a first time driver?

My Mum has just surprised (actually flabbergasted would be a better word) me with the news that she has bought me a car! It's a Rover 25 (W reg apparently).





Is this a good car to drive? I've been learning in a Peugeot.





Thanks in advance for your comments!|||I loved my Rover. A great car, especially as first car.


You're very lucky...Lovely Mum|||Rover 25 is a beauty but ultimately its the driver who has to be " beautiful" in the sense be up to the mark.


Wish you many many rover miles!!!!


Praveen/

Report Abuse


|||Great cars,solid and quite reliable.|||Rover 25's are fantastic little cars to start driving in. For there time they were very will specified with things like factory fit alarms, central locking, power steering, electric windows etc.


Good luck.


Ja.|||It is a good car for a new driver. Small and easy to drive.





But I hope your mum is going to help you with the repair bills! They are not reliable in the slightest.|||I have a ROVER 45 if the 25 is built on the same lines you have got a good car they are reliable and well made the only fault I find is there is not much legroom for passengers in the back still you are the driver all the room you need lol|||Honestly!.... Its a pile of rubbish! Not reliable, poor corrosion protection.....weak running gear etc. Check out a Rover 25 forum. Other owners will give you some idea of what goes wrong. Best first time car is a ford fiesta or Ka, cheep insurance, cheep to run, cheep parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment