Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I sell my Range Rover without paying to sell it?

It's a 1997 Range Rover HSE with all the upgrades of the 2000. She's a beauty black with leather (of course). It is in great condition (now that the overheating is solved). New timing belt, new fan, new water pump, new thermostat, practically everything that has needed to be replaced has been.


I love the car, but the gas is outrageous. I don't want to have to pay someone else to advertise it for me. Is there a way to sell it without paying? Or if anyone is interested, let me know.|||http://www.craigslist.com|||Glad to help :-)

Report Abuse


|||You can always hang up signs in grocery stores and other public places that have bulletin boards. If you have a digital camera, you could take some pictures to include on your sign.|||Junkyard it is a rover|||You can try putting it up on Postaroo.|||try selling it at carmax.

No comments:

Post a Comment