Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why do so many girls like me now because i drive a Range Rover?

Never got this much attention before! They never seemed to pay attention to me when i was catching the bus! I got a Range Rover for my graduation and know it seems like i'm just the most popular kid ever! How can i tell these stuck-up whores to leave me alone! I dont want to give them a ride.|||They are in love with the Range Rover, i would suggest that you be yourself and act like yourself so they can see that its not the car that makes you cool it is the way you really are what makes you an interesting guy.|||When they see you in the range rover they see $$ signs. Then they'll think if they were your gf and you fell in love you'd buy them a diamond ring. Plus they'd like a ride to go shopping lol|||Alot of celebs have rangerovers. Its a sign of luxuary and class.|||a real man wouldn't act like that, it's all in your head...





your situation changed therefore your perception changed....|||Hang balls from the tow thingy

No comments:

Post a Comment