Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What car do you think is better a jaguar xf or range rover sport?

i going to buy a car soon.so i was wondering if i should choose between the range rover sport or jaguar xf.





i want a vehicle that looks good and get lots of attention.so i can have something over the drivers of other luxury vehicles.for eg benz,bmw,vw,audi and so on.





i am willing to wait on the 2010 range rover sport or buy the jaguar xf premium luxury.





WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE.|||Jaguar xf is personaly one of my dream car cars. It will be turning heads like no other. Jaguar just has an essence about it. The interior is amazing as well. There are just too many great things about that car that I cant even think of them all.





If I were you I would get the XF. But thats just me.|||The Range Rover suffers from a negative image with many 'greens' and is therefore symbolising transport for high expense claim MP's etc.


Lovely motor that they are they do have their problems too and service costs can be about a grand a time. The Jaguar is much more a car for the open road and sheer driving pleasure. It does not have a negative image either. Just a superb motor whose owners are wished good luck by people like me who cannot afford one!|||If I really wanted to stand out, I'd buy a classic Jaguar and be a connoisseur - instead of a poseur.





Or a classic Land-Rover, nice and muddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment