Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How do I get a sUmmer job at my local Land Rover dealership?

Well for as long as I can remember I've loved landrovers, and now tht I'm a lot older I want to get a summer job. My parets are always talking to me about responsibility, well besides trying out for drum major at my high school for leadership. I want a summer job at land rover. I have a 94 average in school and I have a clean record. I'll be 16 when I start. So umm where do I start.|||where do you start?





try going to the dealership and asking... duh lol





just dress and act nice|||Go to the dealership and say you've loved land rovers since forever and are willing to do any job just to work there.|||just ask if they have any jobs available and if they don't check another dealership|||Make a resume and take it in to the dealership

No comments:

Post a Comment