Saturday, November 19, 2011

How reliable are New 2010 Range Rover sport supercharged edition?

I'm thinking about purchasing one. But I also want a reliable car. I don't want it to be in the shop the whole time. And if the Range Rover isn't reliable could someone point me in the most reliable Mercedes, I love those cars. :)|||The 2010 Range Rover sport supercharged.. is a whole new range rover.. it still has some ford parts.. its looks brand new.. and is it reliable.. ummm yeah.. but because they are making a major change they still have some bugs to work out. yet if you do get a good one you will very happy with it. but let me say.. the range rover sport supercharged are my fav. range rover..|||range rover have their issues as well as any other cars. since its a new '10 model, then it might have its flaws at first. give it some time. go to the fourms over where ppl own range rovers and post a question. you'll probally get ALOT more detail responses for they know more about the car

No comments:

Post a Comment