Wednesday, November 16, 2011

If you see a person driving a range rover what would you say to yourself?

If you saw Somone, driving a expensive new range rover what will you say to you'r self for example do you think there ignorrent?|||no. I would think nothing really... they are entitled to buy what they like





... once countries like america stop driving 6 litre engines, then I will have an opinion on the carbon emissions of others|||there is absolutely no point in buying a huge chelsea tractor to go through a small village to drop off your 5 year old child and ending up scratching the bloody car and only to find that you've wasted enough petrol trying to do a '3' point turn down a road you can hardly fit to fill up 3 small cars. Why he hell would you buy one, they are a waste of money, you dont need one, buy a car you can actually judge the width of instead of driving in the middle of the road incase you hit the curb. i understand if you are a farmer and you're transporting horses or cows or something, but not a range rover to go to tesco's with to buy a few magazines. it's insane!! there i had my rant... 卢_卢|||3 of my friends drive Range Rovers, I see them as just a car, and they get the kids to school - Just like all the other mums and dads etc etc





Why would they be ignorant?





Oh is this a save the world from global pollution - never been abroad have we? Never flown in a plane?





Or is is a case of sour grapes?





I drive a 1.8 car, I could go for a titchy 1 litre engine, but I like to feel that when I put my foot down the car will react.|||Id say, that id want one too! I know a man that actually owns a brand spanker, and its really nice, and he's nice. He's a normal bloke that started off as a carpenter, and just built up his buisness and got succsesfull and now owns a big company, but he still goes to work everyday, in geans and a primark t'shirt and works the machines just like everyone else, even though he's the boss!!||| Firstly more money than sense.





Secondly they'll get drenched when it starts to rain if the build quality at Solihull is as bad as it was a couple of years ago.





My brother then working for AML decided to switch to a Mondeo Estate with all the toys and it was a much better built car than the disco he had before.|||I think they don't care about the environment and are partly responsible for the war in the Middle East. However, i think it's important to look beyond the stereotype and not to judge people by one aspect of what they do.|||If they were a farmer or towing a horse box down country lanes etc then fair enough, but some people think that the only way to deliver their 4 year old to nursery school is with a giant off road vehicle. I think these are a waste of resources.|||I would prob think they obviously dont use it for what it was intended to do. And yeah they prob have a lot of money. I drive buses therefore i enjoy frightening them. ha!!|||Generally that they have more disposable income than is good for them.....


For the most part I'm a rather frugal person, paying only for the minimum necesary.....|||I would only think that if the driver was SOMONE who was driving IGNORRENTly :)|||i think to myself, that's what I'm going to get when i get good at driving, but in black.|||lucky begger, the credit crunch aint affecting him..|||What's it to you? Doubtless they had their reasons for their selection.





Sounds like sour grapes.|||haha.got to love those lease payments.$900.00 a month.hahahahahaha|||i would say


there is someone driving a range rover


WTF !!!!!!!!


|||Rich lucky them!|||road hogger!|||I wouldnt say anything, i couldnt care less|||I wish I had that!


|||I'd think a guy in a range Rover so what!|||i'd say...look there's a person driving a range rover.








I only save my scorn for BMW drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment