Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What would people think if I showed up to college in a brand new range rover?

My Dad is going to be buying me a car to get to and from college (uk college so i'm 17) and he was going to be buying me a range rover but im not too sure whether to or not because people may think im spoilt? what would you say?|||they may..chances are bright.. bt denu'll get the opportunity to make a hell lot of new frens...


plus ur spoilt cnt be judged by how u enter the skul..its judged by ur behaviour and attitude...so just be meek nd humble..n do watever u feel like doing..hw feel like entering the skul :) :)|||Do it. Soon as people get to learn who you are and what your like they wont care about the car. Plus that car= big pimpin.|||Why would you need such a car? I hope he's paying the insurance - if indeed you could get insurance for it at 17.





Who you are is more important than the car your father has bought you, I'd think.

No comments:

Post a Comment