Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm thinking about buying a range rover for someone and I wanted to know if it was worth my money ?

It is a 2006 Range Rover I wanted to know if it was worth my money and time? What do you guys think about its overall performance do you think that it is reliable. What about the Off-Road performance? Am I making a good idea?|||They are wonderful off road. Maybe the most capable car you can buy.





They are also terribly unreliable and very expensive to repair. You had better have a lot of $$$ to keep it maintained.|||unless your wealthy or a mechanic not worth it





too many other good vehicles for far less money, Nissan Xterra, Toyota 4Runner





"Finally, one cannot ignore the Land Rover's reputation as a mechanical liability. . . . in the past the Range Rover has been one of the lowest-ranked vehicles in terms of reliability -- any of the other choices are likely to cause fewer headaches." -- Edmunds

No comments:

Post a Comment