Sunday, November 13, 2011

How much roughly to replace oil pipes on my Rover '98 220tdi?

I've had my little diamond Rover 220tdi for 6yr and have done 150 thou miles in it in that time. Apart from basics like tyres brakes etc he has been great. Got oil leak now and was wondering if any diesel heads knew how much to replace oil pipes. Not even contemplating scrapping him cos would rather keep the devil I know than risk getting debt for a new car.|||Do what I did mate for my Rovers - go down the local scrapyard and pull the pipes off another one - got all the pipes I needed for 拢5 and there were loads of them........





OR





Find a good Car Accs shop that stocks pipes - most of the good ones do (not Halfords or the like) - they can make you new pipes for very little cost....

No comments:

Post a Comment